United Community Bank and the Minot Area Community Foundation has opened up applications for the Community Wish List Grant. The purpose of this program is to help support non-profit organizations in providing new and unique events and programs to the Minot community and surrounding areas. It is our goal to help fund new programs that will help improve the quality of life for families and individuals living in the Minot area.
To submit an event or community program fill out the below application. Applications will be accepted until 5pm on Monday, February 20. Following this, three applicants will be chosen and promoted on Facebook, giving the opportunity for community members to vote from February 27-March 3. The organization with the most votes will be awarded a grant in the amount of $2500. The remaining finalists will have an opportunity to be provided with funding from the Minot Area Community Foundation.
To submit an event or community program fill out the below application. Applicant requirements are:
- Must be a program or event benefitting or established by a non-profit organization.
- Event or program must benefit a community within 50 miles of Minot.
- The event or program must be completed between April 1, 2017 and March 31, 2018.
- Grant applications must be received no later than 5pm Monday, February 20. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Organizations who have been a previous winner or finalist are welcome to apply but the program/event submitted must be new to applying for the grant.
- Existing events and programs are applicable, but new programs will receive stronger consideration when choosing the finalists.