United Community Bank is seeking to add an Ag Lender in the Leeds, ND location. The primary role of this position is to service an existing loan portfolio, as well as grow new business . The Lender will originate, underwrite, and close agricultural loans in accordance with Bank lending objectives, policies and procedures.
Education and Experiences:
- Bachelor of Science Degree with emphasis on agriculture, finance or equivalent
- Minimum of five years lending experience
- Demonstrated credit and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of ag lending principles and practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to the Leeds and surrounding communities
United Community Bank offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, health savings account, 401K, paid vacation and holidays.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
United Community Bank
Attn: Patrick Streyle
PO Box 2019
Leeds, ND 58346