The Minot location is looking to fill a full time position within their customer service team.
If interested in applying email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Assist customers with all transactions in a courteous, timely, efficient manner.
- Balances cash drawer daily and maintains appropriate cash limits.
- Perform all other daily teller activities (proofing, sorting, credit transactions, etc) accurately within time constraints
- Answer telephone system in a polite, efficient manner
- Act in a self-motivated manner to work ahead and help out to ensure that all department work is completed.
- Work to develop a working relationship with customers and learn to recognize and identify customer by name.
- Proactively assist customers with all inquiries in a friendly, helpful, an professional manner, including resolving customer complaints and answering questions about products and services.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships by assisting customers with new accounts; suggest other products/services to benefit the customer.
- Follow through on referral and/or cross-servicing opportunities as they arise through observation and listening.
- Work within and foster a team environment to achieve cross-servicing goals.
- Accurately complete all attendant paperwork pertaining to the opening of new accounts.
- Inform all new account customers of our strict customer confidentiality policy.
- Maintain working knowledge of the computer system/programs to understand how functions impact our customers.
- Ability and initiative to learn new programs quickly.