United Community Bank has partnered with American Trust Center to help obtain your vision for the future. Offering industry expertise, professionalism and understanding, the ATC team will help you reach your financial goals through retirement and estate planning, investment management and trust administration.
It is never too early or too late to start planning for your retirement. So tell us where you are today. We’ll help you get to the right retirement tomorrow.
- Traditional 401(k), Roth, 401(k), or Safe Harbor 401(k)
- Profit Sharing
- Pension/Cash Balance
- 403(b) or 457
- Executive Compensation
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
The ATC team offers varied levels of service based on how much control and input you would prefer to have when making investment decisions.
We can provides support for you in a variety of ways, including:
- Leave the decision making to you while we take care of the necessary administrative duties.
- Assume the role as advisor and provide you with recommendations based on your financial goals, time and comfort level.
- Completely manage your investment portfolio on your behalf.
Personal Trust Administration
Your long-term financial goals may require a more strategic approach than what investment management alone can provide.
We service a variety of trusts, including:
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Testamentary Trusts
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Mineral Trusts
- Marital Trusts
- Education Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
American Trust Center provides a comprehensive approach to help examine all of your options and create a plan for the future.
Important questions you will need to consider prior to visiting with an ATC advisor include:
- Do you want to determine when and how your heirs receive their inheritance?
- Do you have children to provide for?
- Is there a cause you care deeply about?
- Do you have a loved one with special needs?
Contact the American Trust Center team to build a relationship and develop a plan that fits every stage of your life.